Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kitty's Classic Beauty Products and Dupes

I filmed this video with all my beauty bargainista viewers in mind! I wanted to make a video of my favorite beauty products of ALL TIME! That's right ladies and gents, these are all products that I have been loving and cannot live without. Because most of these items tend to be on the pricey side, I thought I would also include dupes for all these products! Because I know that everyone has a different kind of budget. The drug store comparisons are all products I love just as much and do the same job! I've included pictures, swatches and the names of all products mentioned in the video below. I hope you find this helpful and fun! These are all classic Kitty beauty products! 

Lipstick and lemonade,
Your Kitty


 LEFT: Dandelion Blush by Benefit    RIGHT: ELF Blush in Innocence

LEFT: ELF Eyelid Primer    RIGHT: Shadow Insurance by Too Faced



LEFT: Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Electric RIGHT: Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy Blue

TOP: Sephora Flashy Liner
BOTTOM: UD 24/7 Eye Pencil
LEFT: Wet N' Wild Lipstick in 505A RIGHT: Pink Nouveau by MAC


 LEFT: Wet N' Wild Fast Dry in Everybody Loves Redmond
RIGHT: Red My Fortune Cookie by O.P.I.
LEFT: OCC Lip Tar in Grandma RIGHT: ELF Lip Stain in First Date
TOP: OCC Grandma BOTTOM: ELF First Date
LEFT: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Lilac Pastelle
RIGHT: MAC Lipglass in Budding Love (Chenman 2012 Collection)
TOP: Budding Love    BOTTOM: Lilac Pastelle
LEFT: Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense in #37
RIGHT: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Crush
TOP: Makeup Forever #37    BOTTOM: Maybelline Coral Crush
LEFT: Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Flared Mascara
RIGHT: Full Volume Boost Mascara by Laura Mercier
LEFT: Peaches Blush by MAC     RIGHT: NYX Blush in Cinnamon
TOP: NYX Cinnamon    BOTTOM: MAC Peaches
LEFT: Hydra Medic Mattifying Moisturizer by Repechage
RIGHT: Dual Action Moisturizer by Clean & Clear
LEFT: Clarisonic     RIGHT: Face Cleansing Brush by Acne Free

No comments:

Post a Comment