Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Haul: Wet n' Wild

Hello Beauties!

I recently did a haul/review on some new goodies I picked up today from Wet N' Wild. As you all know I am a great fan of Wet N' Wild. I bought my very FIRST piece of makeup from them which was their black eyeliner pencil way back when I was a freshman in high school (maybe I'll post a picture!). I had no idea how to do makeup at the time so I just grabbed what was the cheapest but little did I know how GREAT their products are! So I applied that black eyeliner for the very first time about 7 years ago (almost poked my eyes out a few times!) and the rest is history! So today I picked up a few goodies to add to my W&W collection as I saw a lot of amazing Fall colors!

Pumpkin Pie & Snickerdoodles,

Your Kitty

Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color
From left to right: Wet Cement, Uncover, Disturbia

 Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Petal Pusher

 (No primer)
Wet n Wild Color Icon 3 Pan Palette
Left to right: Silent Treatment, I'm Getting Sunburned 
 I'm Getting Sunburned (No primer)
 Silent Treatment (No primer)
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush
Left to Right: Mellow Wine, Pearlescent Pink  
 (No Primer)
 Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana

Wet n Wild Lipstick 
Top to Bottom: Mochalicious, Bare It All




No comments:

Post a Comment