Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sparkles and Glittler and Fairies, OH MY!

For today's tutorial I wanted to do something fun and easy!
So I woke up today thinking what kind of tutorial do I want to film today? So I was walking down the stairs to my kitchen to make breakfast when I saw my old fairy wings from Halloween YEARS ago! I'm talkin like middle school days! I was like 'holy fairy dust! I still have these babies?' It's kinda crazy to think about how some of the things I had when I was a kid is considered vintage now. WOAH I feel all old! Anywhoo, I decided to create a very feminine, light fairy look for you guys today! I also listed the products I used at the very bottom. I hope you all enjoy! :D 

Sparkles & Fairy Wings,
Your Kitty











Products Used:
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palette in
Petal Pusher
-Wet n' Wild Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
-Wet n' Wild Color Icon Bronzer in
Reserve Your Cabana
-Avon Glazewear Lipgloss in Cotton Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment