Friday, July 8, 2011

Review/Haul: Urban Decay's Vegan Palette




Urban Decay had always been one of my favorite brands of cosmetics. I have had the Vegan Palette for about a year now and have used it but I have never written a review on it. SO I thought it would be a prefect way to start my website! So basically the palette comes with 6 of UD's eyeshadows: Minx (a teal/aqua color), Urb (a light mossy green type color), Gun Metal (a smokey gray), Twice Baked (A dark chocolate brown), Smog (a light golden brown), and Half Baked (which is essentially a gold shade). These are 6 of UD's baked vegan eyeshadows shades cruelty free so none of our furry little friends were harmed in the making ^_^ YAYE!!! The colors are so rich and pigmented that they don't need very much of a swipe from your brush. They are also very easy to blend. Many looks can be created using this palette alone. Did I mention it will be PETA's 31st anniversary this year? Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment